Cutting disc EXTRA THIN 125 mm
- Iron, sulphur and chlorine constituents: < 0.1 %
- Shape description: flat
- Bore ⌀: 22,23 mm
- recommended approach angle: 90 °
- optimised for material: Steel
- Grit, bonding, abrasive additives as well as reinforcement of the cut-off discs are optimised for maximum cutting performance and working life in their respective applications.
- Thin cutting discs (0.8 mm / 1.0 mm / 1.6 mm) specially suited for quick burr-free cutting with low thermal stress. On older angle grinders please ensure discs are precisely centred! Cutting discs from 2.0 mm disc thickness exhibit increased lateral stability, stiffness and service life.
- Shapes: Cutting discs flat (shape 41) or with depressed centre (shape 42).
The thin cutting disc for quick cuts without heavy force.
For freehand cutting using electric and pneumatic angle grinders with maximum 80 m/s peripheral cutting speed vc.
The disc thickness should be at least 20% of the material thickness to be cut. For stainless steel, use cutting discs at reduced speed.
|EAN / GTIN||
|Grinding medium code||
|Iron, sulphur and chlorine constituents||
< 0.1 %
|for material thicknesses||
3 mm – 5 mm
|recommended approach angle||
|optimised for material||
|maximum circumferential speed||
|Type of product||