Rough grinding disc “2 in 1” 115X6 mm
- Iron, sulphur and chlorine constituents: < 0.1 %
- Bore ⌀: 22,23 mm
- recommended approach angle: 20-30 °
- optimised for material: INOX
- optimised for material: Steel
- Grit, bonding, abrasive additives as well as reinforcement of the rough grinding discs are optimised for maximum metal removal rate and working life in their respective applications.
- Shapes: Rough grinding discs, depressed centres (shapes 27, 28, 29)
- Grinding angle 20° to 30°
- Application: On electric and pneumatic angle grinders with maximum 80 m/s circumferential speed for grinding welds, surfaces, and edges.
Rough grinding disc for steel and stainless steel with long working life and high metal removal rate.
|EAN / GTIN||
|Grinding medium code||
|Iron, sulphur and chlorine constituents||
< 0.1 %
|recommended approach angle||
|optimised for material||
|maximum circumferential speed||
|Type of product||
Rough grinding wheel